[geeks] Freakin' Inkjet printers...

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 2 09:58:48 CST 2003

They are down to $50 in various "mini" configs... But for true geek
points, you simply *must* get an LX and assign it server duties! (heck,
an IPC would suffice) Another option would be to look at the
cable/routers that include a print server... (ignore the switch, DHCP
server, router options)

Most of my printers have optional print servers, which is very nice,
but the one that doesn't hangs off a WinXP box, not needed...

Lionel

--- Bill Bradford <mrbill at mrbill.net> wrote:
> Now, I just need to find me an IP-capable print server, so Amy and I
> can share this laserjet 6L.

=====
Lionel

http://mailplus.yahoo.com