[geeks] Freakin' Inkjet printers...

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 1 19:34:57 CST 2003

Hi all,

Going through my stuff, I came across an old printer I bought my wife
about 7 years ago (HP855C, nice for the time), and fired it up.

The printout sucked, of course, so I pulled out another ink cartridge
(exp. date 1997), and it sucked too. So I pulled out the last cartridge
I had (exp. date 2000!), and it was still bad.

So, look for a new set of cartridges - $40 -> 60 for a pair... But I
expected that...

Then a thought hit me - what about a new printer?

I found an Epson C42 inkjet for $79, with a $30 rebate... It will be
here on Friday. ;^)

Bottom line, what do I do with this printer?

I can't see spending more money for lower resolution/slower printer,
and I don't think anyone else will either... BTW, I have nice laser
printers, I just wanted something small with color capabilities...

=====
Lionel

http://mailplus.yahoo.com