[geeks] Recommendations...for TP 240

Brian Dunbar Brian.Dunbar at plexus.com
Thu Feb 27 16:59:07 CST 2003

My workmate installed Solaris 8 x86 in a VMware partition on his Thinkpad.
He's pretty happy thus far ... last week he found it needfull to putty from
the 2000 desktop to the server, then SSH from the server back to the
instance of Solaris x86 in VMWare for some files ... looked a bit odd, but
it worked.

brian