[geeks] Renaming en masse

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Mon Feb 24 22:26:59 CST 2003

On Mon, 24 Feb 2003, Kirby Menzel wrote:

> Well, I know you aren't a lover of PHP, but this is something it can do for
> you...

Well, that's a start, but this sort of thing is why we have a
programmable shell to begin with.

> Newer versions of PHP (such as the one in ports for OBSD 3.2) can be called
> from the command line cleanly, as you would PERL.

Perl is clean?  A few hours after a big pot of chili and beans, my
backside is cleaner than most of the perl I've seen.

--
Jonathan Patschke *) "Microsoft doesent have to be involved in order
Thorndale, TX     (*  for people to be ignorant morons.  It's just a