[geeks] Wooden cases/keyboards/mice

Michael A. Turner mturner at whro.org
Mon Feb 24 10:55:21 CST 2003

> An all-wood case could be nice (thinking of the wonders made in
> all-wood radio cases about 80 years ago...)
>

> =====
> Lionel

	I have always thought it would be cool to make a case out of oak or
similar material. A nice fusion between tech and getting something made with
your hands. Sorta a birdhouse project for geeks. I have never done it though
because I was unsure how much the metal internal case was used as a
grounding path in making the items in a computer run. Anyone got a good clue
on this?

Michael A. Turner
Systems Engineer WHRO
michael.turner at whro.org