[geeks] VIA powered laptop

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Fri Feb 21 22:45:18 CST 2003

Gavin Hubbard <ghub005 at xtra.co.nz> wrote:
> In short, 799USD for a ultra-portable laptop with a 933MHz VIA
> processor, 256MB, 20GB, ethernet/USB2/Firewire/CF. Unfortunately it
> has no built in serial port :-/

Cute little system.  Not a bad price either.

> Am I right in thinking that the age of disposable computing is getting
> really close?

I think you missed the boat on that one.  I've got a garage full of
disposed computers...

(anyone who wants to come to OH and grab some stuff is more than
welcome.)

--
Kurt                 "Who am I kidding?  Cake is just a delivery
kurt at k-huhn.com        mechanism for icing."