[geeks] PC question

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Fri Feb 21 15:28:59 CST 2003

On Fri, 21 Feb 2003, Joshua D. Boyd wrote:

> So, are you complaining about the build in HD controller of the Octane
> then?  Or what?

If it dies, I can use one in a XIO slot with a simple configuration
command at the PROM monitor.

If a hard drive controller in a PeeCee dies, I might not have the luxury
of overriding the onboard controller (BTDT).

--
Jonathan Patschke  *)  "It's not about who's right and who's wrong...
Thorndale, TX      (*   it's about who works for the government and who