[geeks] Ok forgets all youse Suns at Home guys...

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 17 21:09:59 CST 2003

--- vance at neurotica.com wrote:
> On Mon, 17 Feb 2003, Kevin P. Inscoe (KE3VIN) wrote:
>
> > This chick has y'all beat!
> >
> > http://www.startribune.com/stories/462/3657602.html
> > http://www.startribune.com/images/embed/3657602_55090.html
>
> I give her a run for her money.  I've run a watercooled IBM ES/9000
> mainframe in the house.

I've been numb to pipe organs in private houses, since I used to live
in a town (Upper St. Clair, outside of Pittsburgh) where a pipe organ
repairman had one in his house - he played it quite well...

Oh, and Donald Knuth has one in his house too - it's still cool, but it
doesn't seem that unusual anymore...

=====
Lionel

http://shopping.yahoo.com