[geeks] OSX and network filesystems

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 8 23:31:55 CST 2003

--- Eric Dittman <dittman at dittman.net> wrote:
> > In Rebel COde, it is pointed out that SMB networking was used
> > extensively by DEC in their Pathworks products, IIRC...
>
> It would, since Pathworks was meant to tie in with Windows
> systems.

Ugh, my bad, the laptop batteries are running low, and the movie is
over...

All this adds up to a clear indication it is time to get up and put
another DVD in (flipping around earlier, I found what looked like a
great movie, but it was "Smokey and the Bandit II" Sanitized for TV.

Ugh.

Without the swearing, it is just a tease...

Reminds me of the "comments" on Blazing Saddles DVD by Mel Brooks - he
said he can't watch the "clean" version of Blazing Saddles when he sees
it on broadcast TV, it is just not the same...

Hmm, maybe I'll toss in RevolutionOS - anyone seen it? (a Linux documentary!?)

=====
Lionel

http://mailplus.yahoo.com