[geeks] Re: Windows XP?

Kevin kevin at mpcf.com
Fri Feb 7 01:18:07 CST 2003

I do believe they do this to a certain extent, and although i
detest MS, i can't blame them for that.  You can do 99% of the
Windows Update stuff, you just can't do the SP1.  I suspect
they know what activation numbers (or whatever it is that they
use) are pirated out there and after a while and they add
these numbers to a list.  Of course that would cause
massive issues for whatever corp the images came form to
begin with, so i don't know.  This is all just a guess but it
would appear that way to me.

/KRM