[geeks] ibook or tibook?

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Fri Feb 7 12:00:58 CST 2003

David Cantrell <david at cantrell.org.uk> wrote:

> What do you want to use it for?  Does size matter?  What about battery
> life?  There's a host of other questions too.  If you can, play with both
> to get a feel for them.

I was in Microcenter last week picking up some UPSs for the office and
ventured into the Mac section.  They had a 12" Powerbook on display, out for
the world to feel.  You know, it's not *that* small.  I've used smaller LCD
panels before, with comfort.  My initial impression was that it was very
well laid out - a lot of thought seems to have gone into the design.  It
just felt "right".

I'm pushing for one for work instead of an iBook.

--
Kurt                 " Now, if you'll excuse me, I've got to flagellate
kurt at k-huhn.com        myself with a soldering iron."