[geeks] CD recorder opinions

Caleb Shay caleb at webninja.com
Thu Feb 6 18:16:54 CST 2003

Personally I'm using a Memorex 52MAXX ide cd-rw drive (52 write, 52
read, 24 rewrite) and it's been great.  If I'm burning a full cd it
actually DOES reach 52x by the time it reaches the outer tracks (and
still starts at a respectable 24x at the inner tracks).

Cheers,

Caleb

--
Caleb Shay                                   "UNIX _IS_ user friendly.