[geeks] ibook or tibook?

Bill Vinson billvinson at nc.rr.com
Tue Feb 4 10:09:39 CST 2003

That is not completely accurate.  I have seen benchmarks showing that
an iBook 600 or 700 beat out a PowerBook 400.  Unfortunately, I can't
recall the source.  The G4 is an enhancement of course, but this does
not always mean that the megahertz are irrelevant.  A slow G4 can still
be slower than a new G3.

Bill