Coolest looking machines was RE: [geeks] Daily Dose of Unix

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Mon Feb 3 10:29:58 CST 2003

On Sun, Feb 02, 2003 at 11:28:30PM -0600, Joshua D. Boyd wrote:
> I don't know.  I'd put the G4 Cube, or better still NeXT cube ahead for
> desktop.   Or the SGI Fuel, or the BeBox.  I'm not really all that moved
> by the O2s appearance.

I <heart> my G4 Cube.  I'd <heart> a BeBox even more - I'd remove body parts
for one.  I mean, what use is an ear lobe?  Oh, you want a more useful body
part?  Sure, I'll remove them.  From someone else.

--
David Cantrell    |    Degenerate    |    http://www.cantrell.org.uk/david

  " We must get users past their misunderstandings of uptime. A reboot
    doesn't mean that anything broke, there is no hardware or software
    corrective action taken, so there wasn't any real downtime. "
      -- overheard in an MS strategy meeting