[geeks] Avoiding Blowhard Syndrome redux..

Mike Hebel nimitz at speakeasy.net
Sun Feb 2 23:46:54 CST 2003

On Sunday, February 2, 2003, at 11:36 PM, Lionel Peterson wrote:
> 28 - that's a good thing, don't be sad...
>
> You're not even 1/3 through your life yet - MTBF is what, 86 years or
> some such?

Hoping to beat the clock on that one myself.  No male on either side of
my family has lived past 65.  At 34 as of two days from now that makes
me close to halfway through my lifespan.  :-(  Trying to clean myself up
as we speak.  Losing weight is the biggest problem.

> Be of good cheer, and we'll see you on the other side ;^)

I heartily agree.  Take some well deserved rest Bill.  Let us know when
you're ready to come back and we'll see if we can't sweep up some of the
muck and open an X-window for some fresh air. ;-)

Mike Hebel