[geeks] masculanity and geekdom

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Sun Feb 2 22:33:02 CST 2003

Lionel Peterson <lionel4287 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I, for one, have no problem expressing emotion, my problem is the
> oposite, actually, but that is mainly because my father didn't
> show/emote that much in front of me.

I express emotion well enough, but I think that springs more from my
overall desire to be forthright with people.  I like to say what I
think.  If I'm pissed, I sat so.  If I'm upset,I say so.  Heck, I even
cried during the Lion King, and some Black 47 songs will really get me
going for other reasons.

> Come on group hug!

Aw, that's better!

/me has no qualms whatsoever with hugs when they're needed and
appropriate.

--
Kurt              "My name is James Connolly, I didn't come here to die,
kurt at k-huhn.com    but to fight for the rights of the working man..."