[geeks] RE: Reevaluating Macintosh (was Dual Xeon vs Dual G4)

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Sun Feb 2 08:24:27 CST 2003

"Brian" <bri at sonicboom.org> wrote:

> I put 5 seconds of effort into a mac market share google, surely with
> more effort more recent figures could be found.

Wow, you just admitted that you made a statement based on a whole *5
SECONDS* of research.  Now, if that doesn't shows attention to detail
and knowledge of the subject mater, I don't know what does.

--
Kurt              "My name is James Connolly, I didn't come here to die,
kurt at k-huhn.com    but to fight for the rights of the working man..."