[geeks] Sigh

Joacim Melin listor at melin.org
Sun Feb 2 05:11:32 CST 2003

Tell me about it - in order to endure the noise level from my
P4 at 2.8Ghz, I had to buy a separate box to keep the noise down. The box
was custom made for my computer and cost me about 7000SEK, which is
rougly 650-700 USD.

joacim

"If you can't win by reason, go for volume." -- Calvin

-------------------------------
who > joacim melin
how > joacim at melin.org
where > http://z80.org

On Sunday, Feb 2, 2003, at 11:22 Europe/Stockholm, Shawn Wallbridge
wrote:

> I just installed a 7000rpm fan to keep my processor cool, and it isn't
> overclocked.
>
> I should just sell this thing and buy a mac.
>
> shawn

"If a train station is where the train stops, what is a work station?"

who > joacim melin
how > joacim at melin.org
where > http://z80.org