[geeks] Crap! Not again...

Chris Byrne chris at chrisbyrne.com
Sat Feb 1 19:32:21 CST 2003

Good point. We should all be pisssed about this, but it seems like most
of us (us being the human race, not this mailing list) just don't give a
damn about space. Or the future that matter. We've stopped looking
ahead. We're too busy looking sideways and backwards.

And yes I know there are tons of problems right here on earth that need
to be solved, but to my mind if we don't get beyond the earth none of
those problems will matter one bit. As individuals and societies we need
to worry about hunger and war, but as a race I think we need to wory
about getting off this damn rock.

Chris Byrne