[geeks] Dual Xeon vs Dual G4

Yuri K koroby398 at ifrance.com
Sat Feb 1 19:25:16 CST 2003

Hello Dave,

Sunday, February 2, 2003, 00:59:22 (UTC), you wrote:

DM>    You were talking about "financial instruments"?  I was talking about
DM> the people (the largely nontechnical people) who are running out and
DM> buying Macs and chucking their Windows boxes.  I know of at least a
DM> dozen who have done so in the past few months.  Totally nontechnical
DM> people.

    OK, I can appreciate the effects of a slow hot winter day in the life
           of a jackalope hunter. I won't argue with emotional folks
           east of the Rockies. Just plot the installed base
           percentage and then rethink the meaning of 'winning'.
           As for 'totally non-technical folks' Kurt alluded, I was
           one of them, and I know what it is. You don't.
--
Best regards,
 Yuri

''Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as
you please.'' - Mark Twain