Song Lyrics WAS RE: [geeks] Callahans space shuttle

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Sat Feb 1 17:39:33 CST 2003

Bill Bradford <mrbill at mrbill.net> wrote:

> furry: http://www.furnation.com/LoneWolf/furry.html
>        http://www.tigerden.com/infopage/furry/furfaq.txt

Anthropomorphs, and people who are fans of said characters.
Like...um...silverhawk, or that cartoon with all the caracters that were
variations on large cats (tigers, lions, panthers, etc) -
something...Cats.  Thundercats!!  Like that.  Only wierder, involving
naked thundercats...

Well, not my cup o' tea.

> plushy: people who like to have sex with stuffed animals.

That's wrong on so many levels...

--
Kurt              "My name is James Connolly, I didn't come here to die,
kurt at k-huhn.com    but to fight for the rights of the working man..."