Not just another PeeCee company WAS RE: [geeks] Dual Xeon vs Dual G4 (links)

Joacim Melin listor at melin.org
Sat Feb 1 11:51:35 CST 2003

You can see a small pic of the 12" model in this picture when my
daughter tries it out :
http://dogbert.melin.org/img/sandrapb12.jpg .

Apple couried the PB to me yesterday and I get to play with it for a
few days to write a review about it. I really really like it.

joacim

"Pentium rule #1: If at first you don't succeed, round it off."

who > joacim melin
how > joacim at melin.org
where > http://z80.org

"I use Linux for work, A Mac for education, and Windows for
cardplaying."

who > joacim melin
how > joacim at melin.org
where > http://z80.org