[geeks] Truck vs. Computer? How about man vs. machine

Thomas Gallaway rescue at port11.net
Sat Dec 20 03:24:57 CST 2003

I remember there was a thread a while ago about a guy smushing a
computer
with a truck. Well here is my followup what took me one jump onto this
computer.

http://www.port11.net/~atom/putergone.jpg

(Another good way to get rid of agressions at the office).

I'm sure it would be a nice office joke if you actually do this during
an upgrade.
Like let's say the secretary is getting a new machine. So you tell her
to save
all her old stuff to the server, then jump on her computer. You might
want to
unplug the power cord to avoide beeing electrecuted hehe.