[geeks] Re: Laptop Help

J. Alexander Jacocks jjacocks at mac.com
Sat Dec 20 03:24:54 CST 2003

J. Alexander Jacocks wrote:

Well, the situation has changed since I wrote previously.  Now, the
backlight has started working again (!) but the sound circuitry seems to
have gone south.

It looks like the motherboard of this machine has suffered at least some
damage, so I'm inclined to replace it.  Any suggestions?  Am I nuts and
should I just sell the machine as is?

Thanks!