[geeks] FS/FT: A few more bits for sale... [U60 clone bases, U1-170e]

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 20 03:24:48 CST 2003

Hello all,

I have three more items for sale/trade:

First, I have *two* Ultra 60 clone bases for sale *NO CPU/RAM/HD* -
bought from Paladin Sales earlier this year, and never opened - $100/ea
unopened plus actual shipping.

If you want me to test the unit before shipment, it will be another
$20, but I'll toss in a UPA framebuffer (Creator of some sort, assume
the lowest-end model) to sweeten the deal.

Also, I have an Ultra 1-170e with 256 Meg RAM, 4 Gig HD, CD-ROM &
Creator framebuffer for $90 plus actual shipping.

If interested, please contact me off list - if my prices seem high,
feel free to counter-offer, I am not familiar with market prices these
days...

I am also open to trades for 300 MHz CPUs for U2 (I could use up to 4)
or 128 Meg DIMMs for same...

Thanks, and sorry for the mass email - I thought some here might be
interested...

Lionel

=====
Lionel

"I am not into examining other peoples' dumps..." - Sheldon T. Hall