[geeks] Total waste of money...

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 20 03:24:48 CST 2003

http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/shop/ultimate/ult/dsk/ULT14SGH1001.01.html

> What a waste of money.  Or maybe I'm not that big a Space Ghost
> fan...

Wow - anyone that goes to www.cartoonnetwork.com with $40K in their
e-pocket to spend on a desk is 8not* interested in value.

Notice the lead time required - I bet they don't have even *one* that
actually exists - they want 6-8 weeks to build one if you order it ;^)

> For that much I'd either build my own or buy one of these:
>
> http://www.poetictech.com/
>
> and have money left over to put a whopping G5 in it.

Neat, for a day or two I suppose, but honestly, I'd be looking for the
coin slot to make the ergonomic chair go up and down, like the rides
out side the grocery store... ;^)

=====
Lionel

"I am not into examining other peoples' dumps..." - Sheldon T. Hall