[geeks] Re: geeks Digest, Vol 13, Issue 60

Ido Dubrawsky idubraws at dubrawsky.org
Fri Dec 26 04:58:50 CST 2003

On Thu, Dec 25, 2003 at 11:44:49PM -0600, geeks-request at sunhelp.org wrote:
> From: Bill Bradford <mrbill at mrbill.net>
> Subject: Re: [geeks] Michael Moore can kiss my ass.
> To: The Geeks List <geeks at sunhelp.org>
>
> [3] http://www.mcbridesguns.com.  GREAT staff - the guy Amy talked to and
> we bought the gun from was funny, knowledgeable, and our age.  "This is the
> third generation glock, with the accessory rail - you can put a flashlight,
> laser sight, grenade launcher, Quisinart, whatever you want on here.."

Ahhh yes, McBride's Guns.  Great store.  Bought every one of my guns (well
almost every one) from there.  That's where I picked up my Sig P220...what a
great gun.  And my Mossberg 12-guage shotgun with rifle sights.  You know,
story goes that McBrides was handing out guns to people to shoot at Charles
Whitman back in the late 60's when he was doing his little sniper act up on the
top of the University of Texas Tower.

> [4] First time I'd ever filled out gun-purchasing paperwork, as all the
> stuff I owned as a teenager was second or third-party private sales.

  Man...5 minutes!  Back when I bought my guns from them the paperwork took 3
days!  I had to wait three friggin days to pick up my P220...although the
Mossberg I took home that day (it's not a pistol...it was a shotgun...gotta
love the logic in the Brady Bill).

Ido
Ido Dubrawsky, CISSP           		E-mail:          ido at dubrawsky.org
Network Security Architect			idubraws at reshetsystems.com