[geeks] Michael Moore can kiss my ass.

Kris Kirby kris at catonic.net
Thu Dec 25 23:06:21 CST 2003

On Thu, 25 Dec 2003, Bill Bradford wrote:
> Not yet, that's going to be after the first of the year, after I go
> through basic training courses, etc.  I know gun safety, I know gun

Sounds like my talking about my latest car bought at auction -- feels like
it need either a torque converter, a torque converter lockup solenoid, or
a good flush.

That and The State has put me through hell getting the car titled. The
local yokels decided they didn't like the way that The Commish held his
mouth when he signed my title. That and since it was technically an
on-line auction and all the fun that brings with it -- the title and bill
of sale were made out to the name I most commonly use -- the one on my
.sig -- not my full legal name.

So I got to ferry around an affidavit and get signed in front of various
notaries, etc.. At least I got to run some miles up on my taxi (150 in one
day, over three counties).

--
Kris Kirby, KE4AHR  <kris at nospam.catonic.net>  TGIFreeBSD IM: 'KrisBSD'
                    "BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU!"