[geeks] Michael Moore can kiss my ass.

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Wed Dec 24 15:00:06 CST 2003

On Wed, 24 Dec 2003 13:53:57 -0600
Bill Bradford wrote:

> I just got my christmas present from my wonderful wife.
>
> http://weblog.mrbill.net/pictures/glock/

Hey, cool!  So that's an actual 9x19mm, not an airsoft? [0]  I didn't
get any guns for Christmas or my birthday this year.  I asked for power
tools instead - I need to beef up my pipe-making workshop.  It's stage 1
on the road to getting out of IT:

1. Make interesting/unusual pipes
2. ?
3. Profit!

[0] I'm not joking.  I own a KSC airsoft Glock that is
*indistinguisable* from an actual hangun, even when someone is holding
it in their hands.  The only way you can tell is to remove the magazine
or lock back the slide and look at where the firing pin might be.

--
Kurt                 "I believe that pipe smoking contributes to a
kurt at k-huhn.com       somewhat calm and objective judgement in all