[geeks] Job shop software suggestions needed...

nimitz at ns1.nimitzbrood.com nimitz at ns1.nimitzbrood.com
Sat Dec 20 03:25:52 CST 2003

> On Thu, Dec 18, 2003 at 09:35:59AM -0600, nimitz at ns1.nimitzbrood.com wrote:
> > Well, thanks to my continued consulting and a slightly improved
> > economy I'm getting my old position back and my old salary. Yay!
>
> Congrats on being regularly employed again.

Thanks!  This time however it's only a means to an end.

I've managed, during my unemployment, to pay off almost all my bills - I have one credit card to go - and accumulate a buffer of money.  I've also learned that I want to do something else with my life and have already started making plans to move out of full-time IT into some personal craft related fields.  Bladesmithing is one of the things on my list to accumulate money for.  I _really_ want to do that!  *grin*

Mike Hebel