[geeks] FS: APC Masterswitches

Nick nick at snowman.net
Sat Dec 20 03:25:48 CST 2003

Several folks seemed intrested in the masterswitches I sold a few days
ago, and I happened to run across something of intrest.  I've been offered
quantities of 10+ APC Masterswich VMs that I can sell for 40$ + shipping
(around 10$ to the US for fedex ground).  If enough folks are intrested
the price will drop below that.  These are slightly different from the
ones I sold, in that they have a standard 3prong 15amp cord instead of a
3prong twistlock 20amp.  They're 120v with 8 always on & 8 switched
standard 3prong plugs, along with an RS232 port available via an rj11 port
to switch the switched ports.  Anyone who is intrested email me
	Thanks
		Nick