[geeks] Guitars

Brooke Gravitt brooke at gravitt.org
Sat Dec 20 03:25:48 CST 2003

Hey guys, I've been downsizing a whole lot of stuff I've accumulated over
the last 30 years, and have finally gotten the computer quotient at a
reasonable level. Now I'm looking to absolve myself of a few guitars,
since I rarely play these days, and I sold my drum kit last year. I can
take some pictures tonight, if anyone is interested. Contact me off-list.

Here's the list of what's available:

1972 Rickenbacker 4001 AG 4-String Electric Bass w/hardshell case
1991 Rickenbacker 330 FG 6-String Electric Guitar w/hardshell case
1992 Rickenbacker 360/12 JG 12-String Electric Guitar w/hardshell case
1999 Fender Telecaster w/hardshell case
2001 Fender Jazz Bass Fretless w/hardshell case

Fender 100B Bass Amp Head
Fender 2x15" Bass Speaker Cabinet, w/casters
Fender Concert Twin reverb amp, dual channel

I've still got the Apple Studio Display 15" DVI LCD (old style, with the
arm & removable stand) and a matching GeForce 2MX card to go with it (mac
rom'ed)

--Brooke