[geeks] CCW for Ohio!

Nick nick at snowman.net
Sat Dec 20 03:25:44 CST 2003

Actually recently the 9th circut court ruled that the government has no
say in MGs that don't cross state lines, however you have to come up with
your own plans, as otherwise the plans would have crossed state lines.  We
will see what happens with this, it'll probably means states starting to
regulate MGs more.
	Nick