[geeks] OS X Firebird/Thunderbird

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Sat Dec 20 03:25:42 CST 2003

On Fri, 12 Dec 2003 23:41:05 -0600
Brian Dunbar wrote:

> On Dec 12, 2003, at 11:21 PM, Kurt Huhn wrote:
> > No way.  Safari is *very * nice, and I didn't judge it worth my time
> > to install Mozilla/Firebird/whatever on my iBook.
>
> There wasn't much _to_ install - I downloaded the latest Firebird
> build for OSX and hey-presto it Just Worked.  Maybe I'm doing
> something wrong...

No, not at all.  I just like Safari so much that even that little bit of
work seemed like extra effort.

> I agree about Safari, however.  Nice browser.  It even works with the
> "IE Only" websites at work.

And has flash, for all those flash-only websites.  *grumble*

--
Kurt                  The superior man understands what is right;
kurt at k-huhn.com       the inferior man understands what will sell.