[geeks] CCW for Ohio!

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 20 03:25:34 CST 2003

--- "Jonathan C. Patschke" <jp at celestrion.net> wrote:
> On Fri, 12 Dec 2003, Francisco Javier Mesa-Martinez wrote:
>
> > 2) If you wanna own a gun, fine, BUT you need to make sure you are
> > able to own and handle said gun. In order to do so, there must be
> > some sort of certification, and if that implies that a record must
> > be kept so be it.

(BTW: I agreed with nearly all of Francisco's $.02 ;^)

> Why is is that people are so uptight about others owning a gun, but
> everyone's allowed to reproduce and screw over society through bad
> parenting?

Becuse some people are born with the requisite plumbing - if folks were
born with pistols on the end of their arms, things might be different.

> I'd rather see a "fuck license" than a gun license.

Well, it sure would make for some interesting "remedial training" for
those who can't get it right...

I am envisioning the sex ed class run by John Cleese in "The Meaning of
Life"... "Look, if you're not going to pay attention, then I won't
bother to show you..." (From memory)

=====
Lionel

"I am not into examining other peoples' dumps..." - Sheldon T. Hall