[geeks] CCW for Ohio!

Brian Dunbar brian.dunbar at plexus.com
Sat Dec 20 03:25:34 CST 2003

On Dec 12, 2003, at 4:20 PM, Phil Stracchino wrote:

> On Fri, Dec 12, 2003 at 01:06:22PM -0600, Brian Dunbar wrote:
> > On Dec 12, 2003, at 12:36 PM, Charles Shannon Hendrix wrote:
> > >Even anti-gun people should be against this, because the obvious
> > >followup is to require registering your preferences for all kinds of
> > >things the state might decide to track.
> >
> > But what's wrong with that?
>
> Oh, say, the fact that my personal preferences that do not harm other
> people are *none of their frelling business*?

Comrade Stracchino.

You will report with Comrade NIcewonger for political education.  It is
very disturbing to see so many bright and capable individuals reject
the teachings of the greater good for the greater number in favor of
outmoded memes such as 'freedom' and 'individuality'.

People's Democratic Education Cabal #2233
North American Commune