[geeks] CCW for Ohio!

Francisco Javier Mesa-Martinez lefa at ucsc.edu
Sat Dec 20 03:25:33 CST 2003

On Fri, 12 Dec 2003, Kurt Huhn wrote:

> On Fri, 12 Dec 2003 10:57:54 -0800 (PST)
> Francisco Javier Mesa-Martinez wrote:
>

> > Moi? LOL, these gun threads are most amusing sometimes.
> >

> I think that's because you are a condescending fucktard with delusions
> of omniscience.  You are an annoying prick with a little knowledge and
> the bare minimum of practical application to get by in a conversation.

LOL, pot calling kettle back. You seem to have some sort of big monkey
hanging on your back, and I just seem to trigger a few of your shortcoming
complexes every now and then.

You are also unable to distinguish good hearted comments (albeit with a
note of sarcasm) with mean spiritness.

> You can't possibly accept that you might be wrong about something,
> because you think you're smarter than everyone around you for some
> reason.

You should not answer to me by looking at yourself in the mirror and
describing what you see. This response sadly tells me more about your own
problems than mine. BTW, I made it clear it was my opinion. I am not saying
nor implying that my opinion is right and the other people's wrong, you sir
however seem to not be able to deal with different opinions, and hence the
current gasket blow off that I have just witnessed.

 You refuse to accept the possibility that someone else here
> might know more about a given subject because of your own very limited
> experiences.

You sir do know nothing about me, or my experiences. If you wanna talk
guns and experiences, well lets rock'n'roll then. I am a 2nd Lt with the
special op cores, I was active for 2 years. I was 4th in my promotion,
part of being ranked high involved weapon proficiency, so yeah I know about
them guns. And more importantly I have used weapons in real life, I have not
only shoot at but also I have come under fire. I have seen a member of my
group getting half of his chest blown off by a sniper round a couple of meters
away from me, I have other merry memories like being inside a vehicle that got
hit by a road mine. I was deployed in Mostar for a few months, so I have far
more experiences with guns, fire, being shot at, and violent situations
than your retarded ass will ever have.

> You are arrogant, ignorant, and like to jump in the middle of
> conversations and piss people off for no reason.  You gain pleasure from
> insulting others through indirect comments.  The aggravation you cause
> seems to empower you and satisfy you.  Despite having no apparent
> understand of US culture, you feel it necessary to belittle it at every
> opportunity.

Hum, really... the only thing I am seeing from your responses is nothing
but condescending. Please let me know where and how I have belittled the
American culture and/or its people. Again, you seem to have a problem with
people with different opinions. If you expect me to go and take your
bullshit for granted, well you are for a rude awakening, since, sir, a
large portion of what you say comes directly out of your ass. But hey, you are
more than entitled to your own opinion, what you will not see me is
calling you an asshole and spewing vitriol like you just did.

> You're amused by the gun threads?  Fine, be amused.  But jumping in and
> insulting the participants without offering anything constructive to the
> conversation wins you nothing but disdain.

I stated my position, if you do not find that constructive, then I am
afraid it was so because you are unable to cope with oposing points of
view. If you find people actually requesting gun owners a level of
proficiency that annoying, then I am at a loss of words.

> You are an ass, and you need to shut the fuck up.

Whoah, now that was impressive... I guess the gun is not only for protection
in your case. LOL.