[geeks] CCW for Ohio!

Brian Dunbar brian.dunbar at plexus.com
Sat Dec 20 03:25:33 CST 2003

On Dec 12, 2003, at 1:10 PM, Mike Nicewonger wrote:

> On Friday, December 12, 2003, at 02:06  PM, Brian Dunbar wrote:
> >>
> >> Even anti-gun people should be against this, because the obvious
> >> followup is to require registering your preferences for all kinds of
> >> things the state might decide to track.
> >
> > But what's wrong with that?  We trust that the people we choose to
> run
> > things know what they are doing, and have a far better sense of what
> is
> > best for us than we do.  They're professionals after all, and we're
> > not.
>
> Maybe *you* trust the gubbermint but I sure a hell don't. I wish you
> well in your worker's paradise.
>
> Professionals? Yep. Professional crooks.

Comrade Nicewonger.   You lack the proper ... shall we say ..
enthusiasm required of all citizens in this Brave New World.  Report to
the Democratic People's Republic Education Center, please.

  You will emerge with an outlook on life that is more compatible with
the goals and aims of your neighbors.

Have A Nice Day.

People's Education Committee
North American Commune