[geeks] CCW for Ohio!

Charles Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Sat Dec 20 03:25:31 CST 2003

Thu, 11 Dec 2003 @ 15:37 -0600, Mike Hebel said:

> Exactly the reason that you should _not_ get a firearms card.  If they
> start taking away weapons then yours is one of the first to go and
> you're "on the list" for "observation".

What is a firearms card?

You mean a CCW?

I have always found the concealed carry thing ridiculous.

I think it is safer if people carry concealed, permit or not.

Think about it... the bad guys are going to be packing concealed heat
regardless of the law, so the restriction only hurts the good guys.

Further, how can you avoid a concealed weapon when it is cold enough for
a coat?

Do some states differentiate between deliberately concealed and
concealed by consequence?