[geeks] Internet hosting and group mailings

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Sat Dec 20 03:25:30 CST 2003

On Thu, 11 Dec 2003, Wolfgang Engelien wrote:

> So you have your mail "server" setup as a forwarding server.

Forwarding for outbound, yes, but it receives directly just fine.

> I wonder if TimeWarner would modify the return address.

They shouldn't, it'll be in the payload of the message, and dinking with
that is a big no-no for MTAs

--
Jonathan Patschke  ) "Earth works.  That's proof positive that Mother
Elgin, TX         (   Nature isn't a suit."            --Dave McGuire