[geeks] RE: cable modem or verizon DSL (in Rhode Island)?

Nick nick at snowman.net
Sat Dec 20 03:25:29 CST 2003

You'd be suprised.  There are a couple of very good methods of tracking
multiple windows boxes nated behind a router... Most MS oses give clues
about themselves away, so you just watch for similar clues in the packet
streams, and if you've got 4 different streams of clues, bang, 4 systems
(probably).

	Nick