[geeks] CCW for Ohio!

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Sat Dec 20 03:25:28 CST 2003

I just got a news-flash that the Ohio Legislature passed (with a very
good margin) the first concealed carry bill in the state's history.  The
governor is expected to veto, but the senate and house are confident
that they have the votes to override.

The main sticking point for the governor?  He wanted the journalists to
have access to the names and addresses of every single CCW permit holder
in the state. Apparently the media wants to publish this list?  Jeez,
nothing like giving criminals a shopping list.  Sometimes I wonder about
these people....

--
Kurt                 "I am not aware that any community has a right to
kurt at k-huhn.com       force another to be civilized."