[geeks] RE: cable modem or verizon DSL (in Rhode Island)?

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Sat Dec 20 03:25:26 CST 2003

On Wed, 10 Dec 2003 jdboyd at jdboyd.zill.net wrote:

> Who will get served if he, a child, a guest, or anyone else at his house
> trades files?

This is why we have firewalls.  You want to borrow my Internet
connection?  Fine, but you pay for another NIC in the firewall, and you
access things on my terms.

Don't like it, hey, that's fine, $telco's number is ....

--
Jonathan Patschke  ) "Earth works.  That's proof positive that Mother
Elgin, TX         (   Nature isn't a suit."            --Dave McGuire