[geeks] FS: Quad XEON and Ultra2

Thomas Gallaway rescue at port11.net
Sat Dec 20 03:25:24 CST 2003

Turns out I got ripped off over paypal (sold something, money was on my
account. 5 month later
paypal reversed the payment cause the guy used false funds). And my
cisco is gone too :-(

Anyways I need to get rid of those 2 machines if possible to a good
home. This machines are from
private:

Intel Aspen Drake Chassie
Quad Xeon 500MHZ
1.2gb ECC Memory
3 * 9gb RAID 5
7 * 18gb RAID 5 (6 plus 1 spare)
Space for 3 more drives
Dual FC/AL Controllers with SC connector 64bit
Dell Raid controller (dual channel) with 64MB of cache memory 64bit
Dell Gigabit Network card 64bit
2 * 10/100 Network cards
Adaptec 2940 Controller
External 12/24GB DAT Drive

http://www.port11.net/~atom/quadxeon.jpg
http://www.port11.net/~atom/quadxeon2.jpg

$850. Rather large. Pickup if possible. (Washington DC)

Sun Ultra2 in great condition
2 * 250mhz CPU's
256MB Ram
18gb
Creator 3D
Onboard 10/100 Network card
Sun Video Input card (2 * Composite, 1 * S-Video)
Sun Swift Card (1 * 10/100, 1 * SCSI)
20D10 Monitor
Keyboard / Mouse
http://www.port11.net/~atom/sunultra2.jpg

$250 good price for this? Also Washington DC area