[geeks] Good fonts (was: Swapping Sparc boxes...)

William Enestvedt William.Enestvedt at jwu.edu
Sat Dec 20 03:25:10 CST 2003

Kurt wrote:

> I tend to use fonts that tend to differentiate well the difference
> between a '1' and an 'l'.

   Any in particular?
   I found a nice (free!) font for use on my OS X Mac -- that's also for
WIndows -- named Anonymous that differentiaties ones from ells, zeros from
ohs, and a few other things. Download & preview here:
http://www.ms-studio.com/FontSales/anonymous.html
   I wonder if I could use this on my Linux laptop?

> That's a good point though.

   A smarter person than I came up with it. :7)
-wde
--
Will Enestvedt
UNIX System Administrator