[geeks] Writing to multiple cd recorders under nix?

Thomas Gallaway rescue at port11.net
Sat Dec 20 03:25:06 CST 2003

Jep. 4 Controllers. Dual channel. Each drive on 1 channel. Works great
under windows (using alcohol 120%). That is why I am asking here for
a unix sollution to burn to multiply CD-RW drives ;-)

Technically I already burned the first batch of promo cds under windows
but it's windows. I might have to stick with it even I feel bad.

By the way this is for a legit purpose. We are promoting local artists
and
handing out promo's of compilations to record stores and labels.

Cja,
         Thomas