[geeks] Writing to multiple cd recorders under nix?

Thomas Gallaway rescue at port11.net
Sat Dec 20 03:25:05 CST 2003

Technically the setup is like this:
I have 4 IDE controllers in there with each CD-RW drive on a
seperate controller. I was able to burn to all 7 cd's at the same
time under windows but I really would rather go with FreeBSD.

The machine can handle it the question is just if there is some
application that would handle burning the cd's at the same time?