[geeks] Mini-ITX

Sandwich Maker adh at an.bradford.ma.us
Thu Aug 21 19:33:15 CDT 2003

"From: vance at neurotica.com
"
"The kind of board I'm looking for would be much smaller.
"Truly tiny.  If I could find a Mini-ITX (or NLX or something similar)
"board to take a PMC, that would be optimal.  I can get ATX boards.
"
"> I dunno if hte strongARMs have the oomph for set-top box (do they still
"> lack FPUs?). And none of these are US based offerings, so far I have not
"> been able to find US based non-x86 ATX stuff besides Alpha mobos (but
"> those are rather large and hot for the proposed use).
"
"The StrongARM is more than fast enough for my app.  It's basically going
"to end up as a set-top Xterminal running apps off of my RS/6000 for my
"mom.  The only local horsepower challenge would be playing MP3's.

how about
http://www.appliedembeddedlinux.net/products_bitsyPlusSpec.asp
?