[geeks] Mice

Mike Meredith mike at blackhairy.demon.co.uk
Wed Aug 20 15:32:01 CDT 2003

On Wed, 20 Aug 2003 11:16:03 -0400 (EDT)
vance at neurotica.com wrote:
> I wish they made a mouse like that.  *sigh*

I'm using a Logitech Cordless MouseMan Optical. Whilst it isn't strictly
a proper 3-button mouse, it does have three proper mouse buttons
together with a scroll wheel (the scroll wheel is where the middle
button should be and the middle button has been moved to the side).

It takes a bit of getting used to, but I've now reached the point where
I'd like to strap it onto the Ultra10 at work. Might be worth a go.