[geeks] Re: [rescue] Do you remember when? Security software.....

N. Miller vraptor at promessage.com
Fri Aug 15 17:38:08 CDT 2003

On Thu, 14 Aug 2003 17:46:22 -0400 (EDT), "Sandwich Maker"
<adh at an.bradford.ma.us> said:
> "From: "N.Miller" <vraptor at promessage.com>
> "
> "About the only thing I give way wrt 'cosmetics' is smelling
> "good (sensitive nose--you can imagine how that thread on organic
> "chemistry smells made me think about you nutters).
>
> you do know how to sweet-talk a fella...

Sweet talk never was my forte, even when a serious chaser
(college).  I was (and am) more inclined to be one to see if a
"target" can hold his intellectual ground; occasionally I toss
this rule for purely aesthetic reasons. ;-)

This is just about my only bias in dealing with people.  Although
one should never confuse intellectual ability with intelligence.
Ignorance is curable, stupidity is not.

=Nadine=
--
  N. Miller